Susan G. Komen 3-Day Fundraiser Glass Fusing Bowl Class!

Tisho Fundraiser ImageJoin Tisho Jessop and Firehouse Pottery and Arts for a very special fundraising night!

Tisho will be teaching this glass fusing class where you will create your one-of-a-kind 10″ bowl.

This November Tisho is walking 60 miles in 3 days in San Diego to end breast cancer forever! The Susan G. Komen 3-Day is a unique event that gives 75% of the proceeds directly to the scientists and researchers who are finding cures. The other 25% stays locally and helps fund programs which are hands-on with breast cancer survivors and their families.

Your registration helps ensure that breast cancer’s days are numbered!

Each participant will receive one glass of wine or beer (if 21+), appetizers, and one raffle ticket towards great prizes.  Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the event.

Cost: $65

$25 of each registration will be donated directly to the 3-Day.

Saturday, August 27th, 2016

7:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Book Now!